PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China".
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Marketing / Account Officer (Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- Perform the institutionally supervision/coordination of the customers, both debtors and non borrowing debtors, especially customers of whose main business has the commercial (non governmental) nature. Establish the relationship with customers and prospective customers aimed at accelerating bank income next to protecting and responsible for Risk Assets quality.
- Perform the other marketing functions to achieve the target, either from service, profit, or portfolio quality sides.
- Conduct the supervision/coordination of the financial and non financial analysis and review activities against the customer credit proposal recommended by Account Officer, including the review on legal lending limit for the sake of ensuring that the recommended proposal is feasible to be financed prior to gaining the approval of Credit Committee.
- Plan the credit target, profit target (ROA) for each Budgeting period to be used as goal reference compulsory to be achieved by Branch/Operational Head Office.
- Coordinate and ensure that every Account Officer knows in the details the managed/developed accounts, establish contacts and perform the periodic plant visit to accelerate the bank business prospect.
- Create the account plan for main corporate debtor/customers in order to ensure the smoothness of customer credit’s use planning.
- Ensure that every A/O performs the proper account management aimed at ensuring the customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- English is a must, and candidate with mandarin skill is prioritized
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Send your application to : HR@ina.icbc.com.cn (please state the job code)