ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue - it affects literally everyone, everywhere on the planet. That s why we give all of our people the opportunities they need to make an impact.
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting several positions to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world’s energy resources.
Right now, teams of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secret to the energy systems of tomorrow. Together, we’re finding the answers that will power the dreams of future generations.
Are you ready to join us?
Gas and Power Marketing — Commercial Analyst :
- Analyzing and identifying market opportunities, analyzing cash flow economics and developing strategy to capture identified new opportunities for gas and LNG
- Leading commercial negotiations and maintaining liaison with relevant stakeholders (buyers, government officials and business partners)
- Overseeing implementation of long-term gas sales agreement, LNG shipping logistics and coordination with Pertamina along with other industry participants
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical (and Mechatronic), Petroleum, Civil, Materials, Electrical and other majors in Engineering, graduate with high distinction
- Master degree in Engineering, Business, Commerce, Law, Administration, Finance, graduate with high distinction
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Absolutely fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia both in spoken and written
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers