M-I SWACO Indonesia is part of M-I SWACO - a worldwide company representing a broad array of businesses involved in drilling, reservoir drill in and completion fluids and services for the petroleum industry; solids-control equipment and environmental services; and separation and screening products and services for the municipal and industrial markets
Due to our current operation and business, we are looking for a qualified person for
Position: Account Manager - Specialized Tools
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Reporting To: Country Manager.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is expected to provide excellent customer service to accounts. Establish relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Five years of Account Management experience in completion systems.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Wellbore Clean Up Tools.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar subject.
Reporting To: Account Manager
Perform mechanical Wellbore cleanups at the well site including checking equipment, preparing BHA s, liaising with the client s well site supervisors to ensure a safe and technically sound job execution. Assist Workshop Supervisor in the preparation of assemblies prior to load out.
- Five years experience running mechanical Wellbore clean-up equipment on a rig site location (e.g. casing/liner scraping & brushing tools, ball operated tools, weight set tool, circulating subs, jetting tools and debris removal tools) i.e. drillers, tool pushers, liner hangers or fishing tool technicians.
- Excellent communication & PC skills.
- Indonesian Citizen.
- Ability to work offshore on 24 hours/7 days week on call status.